2 BED + 1 BATH + WATER TOYS
What you’ll do
Our experience begins by boarding the yacht and our crew will welcome you with beverages. We will have the opportunity to visit these Miami iconic sites: Star Island, Fisher Island, Monument Island, Nixon Sandbar, and Downtown Miami. Cruising between the high-rise skyscrapers.
During the trip, you can also observe Miami from its shores, appreciating an unforgettable view of the city, skyscrapers, and some of the most distinctive places in the city. After we anchored you can play and relax on the water toys that will be deployed or just go for a quick dip. The Yacht is fully equipped with an icebox, fridge, freezer, etc.
- Licensed Captain
- Local Fuel
- Soft drinks
- Water toys
What to bring
- Big smile to have an amazing time
- Sunscreen & tan lotion
- Camera to take pictures
- Swimsuit or shorts
- Hat for the sun
- Favorite snacks
Where you’ll be
Guests will have the opportunity to tour these Miami iconic sites: Star Island, Fisher Island, Monument Island, Nixon Sandbar and Downtown Miami. Cruising between the high rise skyscrapers
What you need to know
- Per Federal US Coast Guard regulations, maximum 10 passengers allowed.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed. (some yachts are ok, please ask which ones)
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aid kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Pick up time is up to you; your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
- You can bring your own alcohol and food without any problem
- All yachts include a sound system for your music
- Children are allowed on board and are counted as a passenger
- 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
- Payment is due 10 days before your charter date
- For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
- Any experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase, or at least 14 days before the experience starts.
- If the day of your charter there is bad weather, we can reschedule for another day without any additional fee.
How to book
- Book now with only $300 (24hr free cancellations)
- E-sign your reservation with your phone in minutes
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with all reservation details and captain’s phone number