Check out our FAQ’s
- • We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed. (some yachts are ok, please ask which ones)
- • All vessels come with life jackets, emergency, and first aid kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency
- • Pick up time is up to you; your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement
- • You can bring your own alcohol and food onboard
- • All yachts include a Bluetooth sound system to play your music
- • All Children are counted as a passenger
- • 7% tax and 18% gratuity will be automatically added to your total
- • Payment is due 10 days before your charter date
- • For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
Your assigned Experience Expert will be responsible for sending the reservation details with time of departure and location. Usually we have 10am-2pm or 3pm-7pm. However we can accommodate other times if its a full day 8hr charter. We also have our sunset tours and night charters.
Yes, you may bring your own alcohol and food on board. However, please note that red wine and no glassware are allowed. We also offer extra services such as catering options, sushi platters, mixologists and private chefs. Please ask our Experience Experts about these add-ons.
You are more than welcome to play your own music. All yachts come equipped with a great sound system. Some of our yachts have a Bluetooth system, however we recommend bringing your own AUX Cord so you can play your favorite jams.
Yes, of course! Children are allowed on board and counted as a passenger. If you plan on bringing children the day of your charter, please let us know in advance to provide proper life vests and equipment.
15% – 18% gratuity will be automatically added to your total (15% on yachts 39ft and below and 18% on yachts 40ft and above). Your gratuity will be shared amongst those staff who help provide and support your charter experience, including all waitstaff, captains, stewards, mates, and housekeeping staff across the fleet.
Payment is due 10 days prior to your charter date. For any charters that exceed $2000 a wire transfer or Zelle is required. Remember to bring the card that was used to make the reservation.
We love pets, However most of our yachts do not allow them on board. Please ask our Experience Experts which yachts allow pets.
Yes, we have a lot of water toys to provide you. There is an additional fee to add these activities to your charter. We recommend adding them at least 48 hours before the day of your charter as we work with a third party.
If the day of your charter is bad weather, we can reschedule for another day without any additional fee.
Smoking is not allowed onboard, however electronic cigarettes and vaping are.
You can pay with credit or debit card, wire transfer, Zelle, or Cash, Bitcoin or Ethereum. Credit cards have a maximum of $2000. Balance can be paid with the other different methods.
- Any experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase, or at least 14 days before the experience starts.
- If the day of your charter there is bad weather, we can reschedule for another day without any additional fee.
THE PRIME BLOG
June 7, 2021
Prime Experiences, which accepts bitcoin payments, expects a 40% growth in bitcoin transactions. The leading…