FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
We Will Contact You ASAP!
Read our FAQ
- • Due to Coast Guard COVID-19 regulations we are only allowed to have up to 10 passengers on board including crew. Regulations are changing frequently every other week, your agent will let you know how many people we can have on board for your charter. We hope you can understand as we are following guidelines for your own safety.
- • US Coast Guard & CDC regulations allow maximum 10 passengers onboard
- • We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed. (some yachts are ok, please ask which ones)
- • All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aid kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency
- • Pick up time is up to you; your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement
- • You can bring your own alcohol and food on board
- • All yachts include a Bluetooth sound system to play your music
- • All Children are counted as a passenger
- • 7% tax and 18% gratuity will be automatically added to your total
- • Payment is due 10 days before your charter date
- • For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required