What you’ll do
Whether you’re looking for a team building, lunch, dinner, or after-work drinks, we have the perfect experience planned out. Refreshing drinks, fresh cuisine, and unforgettable views are just a few things you’ll get with this experience. Our yachts are perfect for hosting small groups of people and giving them a one of a kind experience. Ready to share unique memories ? Tell our Experience Experts your ideas and we’ll bring it to life!
All of our captains are licensed by the US Coast Guard
Fuel is included for your entire journey around Biscayne Bay
Enjoy our Traditional Platter with assorted of fresh sushi
Our VIP Host will provide you with an incredible welcome
WATER SODAS & ICE
All soft drinks, water & ice will be included during your voyage
3 bottles of champagne will be included in all of our boats over 40ft
PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS
Reserve the Client Appreciation Event
- • Per Federal US Coast Guard regulations, maximum 13 passengers allowed.
- • We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed. (some yachts are ok, please ask which ones)
- • All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aid kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- • Pick up time is up to you; your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
- • You can bring your own alcohol and food without any problem
- • All yachts include a sound system for your music
- • Children are allowed on board and are counted as a passenger
- • 7% tax and 15-18% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
- • Payment is due 10 days before your charter date
- • For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
- Any experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase, or at least 14 days before the experience starts.
- If the day of your charter there is bad weather, we can reschedule for another day without any additional fee.
OUR PROMISE TO EXCELLENCE
What clients say